Friday, September 14, 2018

Calling all Trade Customers

Annie Sloan Interiors have launched a new scheme to make buying paint and products even better for trade customers. We at Sheldon Paint are your local trade supplier.

In the words of Annie "As members of our Trade programme, professional decorators, interior designers and makers will now be able to purchase Annie Sloan paint and products from our national network of Stockists at a discounted price. Once we have received your application, checked, approved, and processed your details, you will receive an Annie Sloan Trade Programme Membership Card. Simply visit one of our Trade Stockists, place your order and present your Members Card. The Stockist will then deduct 20% from your total net invoice."

So go for it and apply via Annie Sloan's website click here

Looking forward to working together people.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane
    I’m so pleased I happened upon your blog. I have been painting with chalk paint for nearly 2 years now and it is developing from a hobby to a possible business. I am about to start stocking a local farm shop’s Trading Barn (very exciting). I have not yet registered my ‘business’ as it has not been much more than a hobby until now and I certainly haven’t made enough revenue to register it with HMRC (from what I can see in their guidelines) but do I need to be fully VAT registered to participate in the Trade Program?
    Many thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete